London – Abbey Wood
Property ID : UK001
1113 sq feet 3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 1 Garage
London Crossrail: Driving Real Estate Appreciation. Buy from GBP385K
From Industrial decline to City Slickers
- Woolwich housed the Munitions Arsenal of the British Empire between 1671 – 1994
- Abbey Wood housed the specialized workers of the Arsenal – the emerging middle class of 1900’s
- With the end of the WWII and the subsequent decline of the British Empire the Arsenal closed down and the area went into structural decline
- Abbey Wood provided affordable housing for Indian and Caribbean immigrants
- It is now primed for infrastructural lift and re gentrification from City workers
From Analysis to Execution
- Sachs Property partners conducted a total of 5 due diligence trips to Woolwidge and Abbey Wood
- Partners have executed a GBP 500k acquisition in the Royal Arsenal Riverside development
- Our Partners invested in Nov. 2014 in a house at XX Federation Road SE2
- This presentation has been prepared by Sachs Property with reference to various managed investment themes.
- This presentation has been prepared solely for illustrative and information purposes and does not constitute an offer or invitation to subscribe to the property.
- While the greatest effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the data, no liability lies with the authors for any inaccuracies that may be present. This document, the ideas and themes it puts forward, must be considered confidential and are not to be duplicated or distributed to any third party without the express consent of the managers of the property.
- This presentation may contain forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Actual future performance, outcomes and results may differ materially from those expressed in forward-looking statements. Historical return data is no guarantee of future returns.
- Distribution of this presentation may be restricted by law and you should observe any such restrictions.
- This presentation does not take into account individual investment objectives, your financial situation or particular needs. It does not purport to contain all the information needed to evaluate the property. Prospective investors should make their own independent evaluation of an investment in the property and conduct their own investigations and analysis.