Buy Texas Property – Gullfoss
Buy Texas Property in Dallas Fort Worth, Texas
This Fort Worth Builder’s Association three-time Grand Award winning community is one of the largest master planned communities in the metroplex with close to 9,000 single family homes.
Gullfoss property is located in area of Sendera Ranch, within one of the most sought-after school districts in the Dallas-Fort Worth Area: the Northwest Independent School District (NISD). With over 20,000 students, NISD has grown at a rapid pace, increasing its student base by 375% in the past 14 years.
This makes NISD the 2nd fastest growing school district in Texas. In 2013, Sendera Ranch ranked 2nd among all the residential developments within the school district, making it one of the most popular neighborhoods in the district. Another reason why Gullfoss is a hit among buyers is the host of amenities it offers to its residents. The Amenity Centers feature large pools with beach-style entrance, spray parks for the kids, covered gazebos with picnic tables and barbecue grills, cabana with restrooms and baby changing stations.
The Main Amenity Park also has a basketball court, playground, roller hockey rink, sports field and a scenic lake with a waterfall and a spacious walkway. Sendera Ranch also offers over 200 acres of lush greeneries, ball fields, parks and miles of paved hiking and biking trails.
Residents of Sendera Ranch enjoy convenient and quick access to excellent schools, reputable employers and choice retailers. A trip to downtown Fort Worth only takes 23 minutes. Frequent travelers will also have an easy time driving to the Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport which is only 34 minutes away.
– Truett Wilson Elementary School: within the community
– JC Thompson Elementary School: within the community
– Sendera Ranch Elementary School: within the community
– VR Eaton High School:(opens in 2015) 7 mins.
– Carl E Schluter Elementary School: 7 mins.
– Alliance Airport(Jcpenny Logistics Center, Bell, Fedex, BNSF Railway Company etc.): 7-11 mins
– Amazon Fulfillment Center:11 mins.
– Galderma Laboratories:12 mins.
– Northwest Independent School District: 17 mins.
– U.S. Post Office: 21 mins.
– Alliance Gateway(Citigroup General Motors, AIG, LG Electronics): 13-15 mins.
– Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Alliance:14 mins.
– Keller Independent School District: 21 mins.
– Deloitte University: 22 mins.
SHOPPING & LIFESTYLE
– Walmart/Hunter Crossroads: 4 mins.
– Willow Springs Golf Course: 2 mins.
– Alliance Town Center(Best Buy Jcpenny Kroger, Cinemark, etc.): 14 mins.
– United Supermarket: 18 mins.
– Home Depot (Roanoke): 18 mins.
Everything’s Bigger in Texas!
For anyone who has looked into its potential, it’s going to be easy to cite the reasons. Located in the southern portion of the United States, Texas is the 2nd biggest state in the country. It’s approximately 10% bigger than France and twice the size of Germany or Japan. Historically, Texas was a part of Mexico until its independence in 1836. It was later admitted to the Union in 1845.
Since then, it has seen tremendous growth, starting with the discovery of oil deposits in the early 1900s. Instead of focusing on a single industry to sustain its economic growth, the state attracted several thriving industries to build its economy. This was a key in attracting people to migrate to Texas. Today, the state is home to over 26 million residents. Its continuous population growth is hinged on the state’s continuous economic prosperity and its ability to attract diverse businesses and investments.